CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Baby's in Kindergarten

Kindergarten!
Can you believe it! My baby,...... the last of the 3,....... is in school.
Everyone that I have talked to has told me that I will love having all 3 kids in school at the same time.
Well.......Hummmm........ As of today that verdict is still out.

Today has been a busy day. Rylee and Braxton left the house at their normal time.
And I started the house cleaning like normal, but the Eth-man he new today was the big day and he followed me around for most of it wanting to know what time it was every 5 min.

I finally got him and SpongeBob settled down with a pop tart and some milk so I could get something done.

After telling Ethan NO IT'S NOT TIME YET about 50 times. At 12:00 noon I was finally able to say ETHAN IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL. I thought the kids eye's were going to pop out of there socket's, he was off the couch and in his room faster than a lightning's flash.

Ethan choose Dark shorts and a really cute striped polo shirt with his fast shoes (as he calls them) and to top it all off his spongebob backpack.
My baby boy Randy Ethan Bunnell is the cutest kindergartner at Longview Elementary.

And I'm not prejudice !

When we got to the school Ethan was excited to meet his teacher and find his seat and when I told him that I was going to go he said " okay mom don't pick me up I want to walk home with Braxton and Rylee" I was speechless I kissed his forehead and left the classroom.
I did stay outside in the hall just in case, but as I watched him I new he was fine and I left.



Being home for the first time with all the kids in school and to have 3 plus hours to myself was a different feeling I honestly didn't know what I was going to do so I made Zucchini Bread.

And when School was out and I went to pick up the kids the 3 of them were all smiles. Ethan had a great day at school and he can't wait to go back tomorrow.

I think after a couple years of watching the other 2 go to school and always getting left behind and then having hours of no one to play with this is exactly what he needed.

I on the other hand am going to have to find things on my day off to occupy my time. I'm sure it probably won't take me long.

I'll stay in touch!
Hugs and Kisses
Tianna

No comments: