CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun at the Park

Summer is winding down and it's getting harder to find thing's for the kid's to do or that they want to do.

As for my kid's they love to play at the park, any park so we have decided to make it fun and go to many different park's all over the valley, not just the one's close to home.




Among our favorite's are Liberty Park (yes the one in S.L.C), West Jordon Park (so far our kids like this one the best), Murray Park, and Willow Pond Park.

West Jordon Park is the one that we found today. And so far #1 on the kid's list of funnest parks and I have to admit this Park is awesome!




It's like a fort/town in the middle of the park with swings, slides, and ton's of towers, and town like building's. They have a jail, bakery, blacksmith shop, a climbing wall, and a big building that is supposed to represent the salt air.




The kid's love to climb, run, jump, and play hard it gets their built up energy out. (most of the time) Sometimes I wish I had half the energy they have I'm sure my house would be a lot cleaner and I would still have energy to do laundry.

After the park coming home to some of Ross's famous BBQ is always a treat. And as always Ethan is there to help put BBQ sauce on the chicken and of course taste it to make sure it's of good quality.
That's my BBQing Boy's



West Jordon Park I think was the favorite and I know we will be going there again and again.

As for summer...Well I think that is coming to a faster end than we wanted.....
Our next adventure is going to be the up coming school year, with all three kid's in school and all the different activity's going on...... Well I'm sure you can imagine.

We will check in soon until then....
Hugs and Kisses
Tianna










No comments: