CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Aquarium


Ross and I decided to take the kids to The Aquarium in Sandy (Utah) for those of you who don't know where Sandy is.
It was a hot day and I was looking forward to some cool air..... Swamp cooler's and hot moist air don't work.

Braxton who had already been to The Aquarium 3 or 4 times with school was less than enthused if he could have taken 3 things with him they would have been the computer, keyboard, and mouse.

Going anywhere with him when he doesn't have his electronics is like listening to a bear growl...
But I was excited it was like going to Sea World again.... Okay maybe not quiet on that scale there were no Dolphins, Whales, or Sea Lions, but non the less we were going to have fun despite the groaning from the first born.

The first thing we saw was this HUGE Octopus. But the funnest one to watch was Ethan he was soooo interested in that Octopus he just keep looking at it then he would move around the glass to get a better look. I just loved watching him!



Then we moved over to the Sting Rays petting pool......DUN DUN DUN!!!!!
I thought they were so cool so did Braxton and Rylee as for Ethan he didn't want anything to do with the slick black fish.
I on the other hand thought that they were awesome they were slick and smooth, but not slimy like I thought they would be. Rylee loved it when they came up to the side and flapped there wings at you (or at least they look like wings to me) like they wanted to be petted she would stick her hands down there and let the Sting Rays glide along her hand her giggle was priceless.

It's this time in their lives that I wish I could capture forever and keep it, but I also know that I have to let them grow from caterpillar's to butterflies and someday let them fly.
But for now their all mine!

Through the afternoon we moved throughout the Aquarium and saw all kinds of different sea life.
From Jelly Fish to Purana and even a Giant Anaconda. Which Braxton and Ethan wanted to bring home and keep as a pet. BOYS!!! I have a feeling that I'm going to dealing with snakes, bugs and rodents for a long time to come.
BRING IT ON!!! (I think)



Well that concludes our day at The Aquarium. The kids had fun, I had a blast watching the kids and their enthusiasm for life, and Ross had fun just being Ross a kid at heart.

More to come in the life of The Bunnells so stay tuned
Hugs and Kisses
Tianna














No comments: