CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My First Blog


Well I decided to do this so that my brother Zack and my sister Nishia can keep up with what is going on in our family. And anyone else that wants to keep up!

Our three beautiful children, Braxton, Rylee, and Ethan are enjoying whats left of there summer.
They start school Aug. 24th. Braxton will be in 5th grade, Rylee in 3rd grade & Ethan in Kindergarten. Yeah!!! there all in school. Finally some freedom. (a little anyway)

Ross and the kids have been going fishing at Willow Pond they absolutely love fishing. Ethan loves to catch the little ones as he calls them (ya know the Minos) or bait as I call them. But he doesn't care a fish is a fish to him.

Rylee I think has watched the Hanna Montana Movie 30 times in the last 3 weeks, she loves the Hip Hop Ho Down Song and that girl knows every word of that song and she does not miss a beat she is even tring to learn the dance that goes a long with it. Move that booty Girl!

Braxton well he is con coring the world of Zombie killing on the computer and practicing his balancing skills on his Rip Stick. I have got to say he is getting really good at it
.
As for Ross & I we continue to work, play with the kids, and work some more.
I'll try to keep everyone as up to date as I can on what's going on with the family.
Hugs and Kiss
Tianna

No comments: