CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall


Well I think summer has finally left us.......no more warm afternoons, no more sunning my legs while Ethan plays outside. Oh I'm sure my neighbor's are happy about that. Whales on land...not a pretty site.
It's hard to go from 88 degree's to 60 degree's over night. My kids are having the hardest time with it they still think it's summer...........tring to sneak outside with shorts on and no jacket's!

And they wonder every time how I know when I in my room catch them by yelling YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT OUT SIDE TRY AGAIN! And their response is how did you know?
Really did you just say that! How did I know! Do I have stupid written on my head. How did I know! I was a kid once and I did the exact same shit. Mother's are not as stupid as they look!

My own mother is probably reading this laughing her ass off saying I told you so.

Yes mom you did tell me so and I look back to when I was a child and at all the stupid things I tried to get over on you and you always new.
That eye's in the back off your head thing comes in handy sometimes I use it daily!

The only part of Fall that I honestly enjoy is the changing of the leaves......as for the cold well you can keep it.

With Fall you get your famous holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving which I love.
I love to get all the decorations out and make my home look festive the kids love it too. Fall for some reason is also when I get the baking bug I love to cook but baking is my favorite cookies, brownies, fudge, cheesecake brownies you name it I can probably bake it or try too anyway.

I have already made 2 batches of peanut butter cookies and 1 batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. My work loves it when I start baking because I always bring in samples.

The kids enjoy the baking experience as well. Ethan especially loves to pull up a chair and get right into the adding of ingredients and the mixing of things up he usually is in charge of the on/off button on the mixer that's his job.

I may not like the cold all that much but Fall brings a lot of great reason's to bring family together, cold rainy days are a great excuse to get the kids together to make cookies and fun Halloween pictures for the widows.

With the fun Holidays to come I am sure there will be alot more coming from the Bunnell Family

Hugs and Kisses
Tianna

No comments: